Already have a Username/Password for The Journal of Sustainable Mobility?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You have completed and signed the Journal Submission Pack, ready to upload as a supplementary file.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The content of the paper does not breach any confidentiality agreements binding on the author(s).
- The paper does not contain any unlawful material or statements or material that infringes existing copyright.
- Where appropriate the necessary permission to publish/distribute has been obtained from the copyright owner. This includes figures, images and any content which does not belong to the author(s).
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
All written material, unless otherwise stated, is the copyright of Greenleaf Publishing Limited. Views expressed in articles and letters are those of the contributors, and not necessarily those of the publisher.
If you wish to use any content appearing in The Journal of Sustainable Mobility, please contact Anna Comerford (firstname.lastname@example.org) for guidance.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.